Hello compers! How is your week going, any nice wins to report? Three wins for me since last time, after I had a little moan to the Comping Fairy complaining she had forgotten me! Won a bottle of Sparkling Rose wine in a Facebook comp, a “Love Is…” print in another Facebook comp and a hoodie from 90:10 in a blog comp – with over 4,000 entries too! Am chuffed with the hoodie as it was something I really wanted to win for my hubby, and is something to tick off my Comping Wish List. How about you, have you managed to tick any of your 2015 prizes off yet?
As for January, it wasn’t the greatest of months win-wise. Managed to win a total of 12 prizes last month, with my favourites being a case of beer and a glass from Morena Beer on Twitter (arrived yesterday – fab!), a Richard & Judy Book Club book collection from WH Smith on Twitter, a relaxation CD from a blog comp and a pair of Cineworld tickets from Capital One. February has started slow again, but I am hoping my more selective approach to entering comps will start to pay off. Looking at the Chatterbox Forum lots of our members have managed to continue to win big during January, so let’s see what people have been winning:
- An iPad, from the Playboy UK Advent competition
- A 47” smart TV, from Intu Eldon Square in Newcastle
- A sleigh bed and mattress, from a photo comp with Noa and Nani on Twitter
- £100 The White Company gift vouchers, from Smooth Radio
- A holiday to the Swiss Alps, with Febreze and Wilkos
- A number of wins from the Brides 60th Anniversary giveaway including scarves, bags and jewellery
- Several winners of £250 Morrisons vouchers, from their competition in conjunction with Robinsons squash
- A £250 Dunelm gift card and gifts for a friend, from their Secret Santa competition
- £400 cottage holiday voucher, from Bloom Gin on Facebook
- A number of members won an £800 designer bag each, from the Boots and Neutrogena competition
- Several wins of a £500 gift card for Wicks, from their “buy a gift card” competition
I think the monthly title of best smaller prizes being won by people are the roast chicken dinners being given away by Harvester on Facebook! You can play every day in their instant win game, and if you win you could be tucking into a yummy roast dinner at your local Harvester – it ends at midnight on 15th February 2015 so give it a go!
My fave win of the month has to go to the lovely member who won an amazing trip of a lifetime to New Zealand with Empire! They will be jetting off to the home of Middle Earth including transport, accommodation and a jam-packed itinerary. What a fantastic way to start the year – have a truly amazing time and send us lots of pictures of your trip!
Good luck with the February comps everyone, can’t wait to start reading everyone’s wins!
Happy comping and lots of Lucky Dust to you all!