Hello everyone! How was your week, any nice wins to report? A few small wins for me this week of a DVD double bill from a competition run by the rewards programme SimpleSaver and a children’s baking book won from a Twitter comp – another nice Christmas gift to stash away for my eldest. I know it still feels a long way off for some, but Christmas is definitely on my radar now! We will be making our Christmas cake this weekend and I have been trawling Pinterest to get my ideas for crafts, cooking and family activities in order ready for the reason. The Christmas gift stash is coming along nicely too and I do feel rather prepared so far this year – fatal last words I know!
One of the best bits of Christmas for me is all the treat food and drinks that we get in, that don’t usually enter the house at any other time of year. I love stocking up on tins of chocolates, crisps and fancy drinks for us all to make the season really special. When I start buying in some different squash and cordial for the children to enjoy I must make sure to look out for promotional packs of Belvoir Fruit farms cordials. In their current competition they are giving away two fabulous Mini Countryman cars! Look out for 50cl bottles of the yummy, natural cordials with a special promotional neck collar and enter the unique code online at http://promotions.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/. You will find out instantly if you are one of the lucky winners of a brand new Mini Countryman car worth £17,000 – or you can choose to take the £15,000 cash equivalent instead if you prefer! There are even runners’ up prizes consisting of 10 x overnight stays at a Hand Picked Hotel, 20 x Hand Picked Spa Experiences, 100 x hand Picked Elevenses prizes and 100 x Hand Picked Afternoon Teas! You can enter as many times as you like, but each code can only be used once. If you are a winner you will be required to post your original neck collar and till receipt as prof as purchase, so hang onto them. The promotion closes at midday on 17th December 2015 so keep your eyes peeled for promotional bottles on your weekend shop!
If a car is top of your Wish List here are some other great competitions for you to try this weekend:
- Can’t choose which car you would like to win – how about winning not one, but TWO! Daytime broadcasting on ITV is giving away not only a BMW M Sport Coupe but a Mini John Cooper as well! To join in you need to enter via phone, txt or post by the closing date of 17:00 on 11th October 2015 for phone and text entries and 17:00 on 15th October 2015 for postal entries – full details of how to enter at the website.
- Are you enjoying watching the Rigby World Cup, even though England has been knocked out? If you know your rugby facts and figures, and are good at predict results and outcomes why not get involved in the competition being run by The Times to win a brand new Dacia Duster worth £10,495! Every week the newspaper will be asking you to predict which nation will score the most of something – tries, goal kicks etc and every correct entry will go into the final prize draw to win the car! There are seven weekly questions to answer, so plenty of opportunities to get your entries in before the closing date of 16:00 on 31st October 2015.
- Do you know someone who loves their cars – maybe they read all the car magazines and watch the TV programmes such as Top Gear? I bet they would love to join in with the Car Magazine competition to vote for the world’s best cars. All entrants who nominate their favourite car via the link are in with a chance of winning one of three fabulous cars as well! The first prize is an Audi R8 V10, second prize is a Mercedes AMG C63 and the third prize is a VW Tiguan – what fabulous prizes! To join in cast your votes by the closing date of midnight on 4th November 2015 – so get voting!
- Do you enjoy watching the Wheeler Dealers programme on TV? The car-lover’s programme always showcases lots of brilliant vintage and classic cars and in conjunction with Quest TV they are even giving one away! Head over to the Quest TV website to find out all the details to win a Triumph TR6 worth approximately £19,000! This is a text and postal entry competition that closes for text entries at 23:59 on 18th November 2015 and postal entries at 23:59 on 23rd November 2015 – all entry details at the website.
- If you child or grandchild is learning to drive, or has maybe just passed their test then why not get them to enter the great competition being run by Good Egg Drivers! If they take part in the relatively simple New Drivers Quiz on their website they could be bagging themselves a brand new VW Polo car worth £12,000! To take part entrants need to be aged 17-25 and all the quiz answers can be found on the website. The promotion closes at 23:59 on 30th November 2015 – good luck!
- Are you a tradesman who relies on their van for their livelihood, or do you know someone who does? Milwaukee Tools is giving away just the prize for them – a brand new Ford Transit Van loaded with high spec power tools! To enter you simple need to submit your details at the website by the closing date of 11:00 on 31st December 2015 – simple as that!