Hello again compers! What a busy week it’s been here! School transitions are in full swing, so this week has been occupied with new school routines, teachers and a couple of very tired children – and some very tired parents come to that! Summer seems to be advancing all too quickly – just two weeks or so here now until the schools are out and routines thrown to the wind! My summer stash of activities is growing nicely, so there should be less risk of any “we’re bored!” moments over the six week holidays – unless we have torrential rain and unseasonable snow that is!
For those of us with summer firmly in mind, Clover has the perfect new on-pack promotion exclusive to Tesco! The Clover Summer’s Day! When you buy a promotional pack of Clover, Clover Light and Clover Lighter than Light at your local Tesco store, you will get access to an instant win competition that offers hundreds of summer themed prizes – such as family bikes, camping kits, beach kits, outside games and lots more! In addition, everyone who enters will be able to download a free 2-for-1 voucher for one of 166 attractions across the UK such as aquariums, galleries and museums – you can search for participating attractions local to you here. There will even be an extra one off draw at the end of the promotion, where one lucky winner will receive a £500 cheque!
The online promotion is open every day from 08:00 – 20:00 and closes at 20:00 on 2nd September 2014 for the instant win, and 23:59 on 31st December 2014 for the final draw. So why not pick up a tub during your weekend shop, and you could be winning yourself some summer fun essentials!
On the summer theme, here are a few closing-soon comps to keep the sun shining:
- A beach hut is a glorious thing, but if you can’t find or afford the real thing, how about winning one of these pop up beach huts with National Geographic Kids! To enter you must be 16 or under and answer the question (Our Advice – a) Wood) by midnight on 7th July 2014.
- Does your summer accessories wardrobe need an update? The London Evening Standard may have just the comp for you. For a chance to win £600 of summer accessories including sandals, sunglasses, bikini and much more, register or login at the website by 23:59 on Thursday 10th July 2014
- Fancy a free beach ball to play this summer? Enter the Whitby Seafoods daily Facebook competition to win one every day until 11th July 2014. Log onto their facebook page, find today’s competition post and answer the question, and you could be having fun in the sun!
- If you are local to Lytham St Anne’s, or will be visiting over the summer, then why not enter the Mumsnet Local Lancashire competition to win a day’s beach hut rental with St Anne’s Beach Huts! To enter register or login at the website and finish the tie breaker “I can’t have a picnic without…” Entries close at midnight on 18th July 2014.
- Fancy a summer festival, but have young ones to think about? There’s still time for get tickets to the family-friendly Lollibop festival taking place 15th – 17th August 2014 at Hatfield House. Enter the Grumpyishmum blog competition via the Gleam app by 20th July 2014 for a chance to win a family pass for the day of your choice!
Happy weekend comping all, and lots of Lucky Dust to you all.